SOARTD - Australian based mens outdoor clothing 70% off sale

Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Forum rules
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
  • maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
  • posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
  • It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.

Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.

SOARTD - Australian based mens outdoor clothing 70% off sale

Postby Mountain Rocket » Sat 28 Nov, 2020 8:28 am

Not at all affiliated and to be honest had never heard of these guys until I came across this, but seems they are shutting down and having 70% off their entire range.

https://www.soartd.com/

Tshirts for $10-20, long sleeves, button up shirts & pullovers for $30, shorts for $30-40, pants $40-50, jackets for $99.
Mountain Rocket
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius

Region: Tasmania

Re: SOARTD - Australian based mens outdoor clothing 70% off

Postby Bam » Sat 28 Nov, 2020 4:14 pm

I can personally vouch for the quality of the SOARTD range of clothing having owned & used several items from their range for quite a while now.
The Trekking pants are simply excellent, mine now have over 600km of trail usage on them & still wash up like new.
At these prices you simply can’t go wrong with any item from the range, it really is top-quality gear & will give you many years of usage.
Bam
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Western Australia

Postby Neo » Sat 28 Nov, 2020 9:20 pm

Well that's bugger.

Didn't know about them and only limited sizes remaining.
Neo
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: New South Wales

Postby warnesy » Tue 01 Dec, 2020 10:09 pm

Never heard of them but have decided to buy up a few things based on the above recommendation. Prices are hard to beat.
warnesy
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Australian Capital Territory

Postby cha0003 » Wed 02 Dec, 2020 11:21 am

Thanks all, just picked up a few tops and trekking pants :)
cha0003
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Australian Capital Territory

Postby Watertank » Tue 22 Dec, 2020 4:26 pm

I also ordered some pieces - stunning quality- seems a shame they are closing - very happy to recommend- I don’t have any affiliation with them
Watertank
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Return to Specials, Discounts, Adverts