Desktop version
Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.

Forum rules

Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.
Post a reply

Re: Aldi Special Buy

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 10:34 pm

Same here, but its 10 years since I bought any merino wear, and its only available at these price points once a year, so no guilt.

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 12:56 am

Thought about Aldi and this special buy but the local Broadway store was closed for deep cleaning… COVID-19! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 12:52 pm

GPSGuided wrote:Thought about Aldi and this special buy but the local Broadway store was closed for deep cleaning… COVID-19! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Plus seeing yourself on the six O'clock news trying to convince the police that to a bushwalker the thermal top and Helinox knock-off chair are actually essential purchases :)
But yeah, I know how you feel haha.

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 3:08 pm

GregG wrote:Plus seeing yourself on the six O'clock news trying to convince the police that to a bushwalker the thermal top and Helinox knock-off chair are actually essential purchases :)
But yeah, I know how you feel haha.

Yes, hardly essential purchase. Had to go to Coles late last night for food/milk and walked past Aldi and saw the scene.

Sat 17 Jul, 2021 9:27 am

I don't know if anyone managed to get the fleece I mentioned above (keep looking if you didn't ! [forget the merino] still worth keeping your eyes peeled. I still saw some last week floating around) but after several outings it's proving a winner.
The Seamless Tops are still floating around too-they are a real bargain.

Sat 17 Jul, 2021 8:50 pm

I did drop in to my local Aldi. Picked up the INOC premium ski jacket for $49.00 down from $119.00. 20000mm waterproof/breathable. I didn't realise that the inner jacket was missing. Not too concerned as purchased as a heavy duty raincoat that can survive some bush bashing.
Post a reply