Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].
Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
- maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
- posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
- It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.
Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.
Mon 18 May, 2020 10:08 pm
On my ever longing quest for finding high quality outdoor bargains, I came across this.https://www.mont.com.au/collections/cle ... descending
(sorry...my inner gear junkie likes looking at the most expensive stuff first haha).
Mont is having an online sale of their clearance items.
If I hadn't already bought some more gear from the team at FindYourFeet, I'd be allover this.
Some standout items that I like:
- $134 https://www.mont.com.au/collections/cle ... 6582243464
- $134 https://www.mont.com.au/collections/cle ... 5189514376
- $119 https://www.mont.com.au/collections/cle ... 8141763720
- $99 https://www.mont.com.au/collections/cle ... 7901115528
(one for the missus)
Tue 19 May, 2020 7:07 am
there's a method to your madness though.... a $700 sleeping bag doesn't seem all that expensive when you've been staring at $1200-$1500 bags for the past ten minutes!
Tue 19 May, 2020 10:31 am
They have my favourite walking pants at less than half price. Thanks for the heads-up on this one. That Arcteryx hoody is also tempting, but for once I shall resist.
© Bushwalk Australia and contributors 2007-2013.