Kanangara to Katoomba October long weekend

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Kanangara to Katoomba October long weekend

Postby Matt_Pymble_50 » Tue 10 Sep, 2019 9:44 am

Some friends and I are going to hike Kanangara to Katoomba during the October long weekend.
There are two separate groups, both leaving Mt Victoria Station in the morning. There is a Coaster seating 12 plus packs and there is a 4WD seating 6 plus packs. Drivers are extra and are not hiking. Transport has been paid for. Cost per person is $50-.
We are doing the hike over 3 days. We are well prepared. Our ages are between 30 and 60 but all ages are welcome.
The hike suits those who have recently done overnight hiking and are self-responsible.
We have spare seats. I am covering the bill with the transport company and don’t mind if it is not fully subscribed, but a few more takers would be nice. Max capacity is 19, optimal is 17, and we have 10 at this time.
Goes without saying that you need all your own gear.
Please private message me if interested.
Matt_Pymble_50
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: New South Wales

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport