Need some new crockery for the next outing?

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Need some new crockery for the next outing?

Postby Gadgetgeek » Mon 04 May, 2020 6:49 pm

Full disclosure, these guys are friends of ours, though we have no financial stake in the product. More for the 4x4 and picnic crowd, but good stuff none the less. Short version, dishes that clip together in stacks.
http://kck.st/3cEj946
We currently have the plates, dishes and bowls, the cups will be the new production for this kickstarter. Seems a simple enough idea, and simple works. A bit heavy for most gram counters in the pack, but if you drive a baby four-by like me and every square inch counts, then having your dishes not try to achieve total entropy is a nice thing.

They've only got a couple weeks left, and as far as I know its only the cups going into production so the other stuff that is available should be good to go (I think pink might be a new color) In any case, they've been around before, even though this is their first kickstarter, its not their first crowdfunded campaign.
I know that cash is tight for everyone, and so if it doesn't go, I'm hopeful that they will be back, but even if all you do is reach out to them and express interest, I'm sure they would appreciate it.
Gadgetgeek
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Queensland

Re: Need some new crockery for the next outing?

Postby Gadgetgeek » Wed 06 May, 2020 10:16 am

Due to the Thing Going On, they've pulled the listing until they are sure about their ability to deliver on schedule.
Gadgetgeek
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Queensland

Return to Equipment