[FS Melbourne] MSR Fury tent

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Melbourne] MSR Fury tent

Postby axel » Wed 06 May, 2020 2:40 pm

Hi everyone, so the time has come for me to get rid of my MSR Fury mountaineering tent. It is the older model that had the solid pole sleeves on the inner rather than the clip system which led to a MUCH stronger pitch. Only selling as I want to reduce the weight of my tent and am looking for a Nemo Kunai or TT Scarp 2. If you have not been in one before, the Fury has the most amazing internal space, as well as a very usable vestibule.

Poles, inner and footprint are all in excellent condition as the tent has probably had less that 15 - 20 nights use in the many years that I have owned it. The fly however suffered from hydrolysis and so a year or two ago I removed the coating and resealed it with a commercial product used for recoating hot air balloons. Unfortunately there are a couple of seams that still leak a little. They could probably be sealed with tape but I have lost interest. The better option is a brand new replacement fly which can be had from the Australian MSR distributor for $220.

Make me a (reasonable) offer.

Location is Macedon, Victoria or Melbourne CBD.

Pictures are stock, will upload actual photos soon.

Cheers!

Tristan

Fury 1.jpg
Fury 1.jpg (5.9 KiB) Viewed 3308 times

Fury 2.jpg
Fury 2.jpg (7.58 KiB) Viewed 3308 times
axel
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: Victoria

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired