{FS Sydney] Primus canister stoves

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

{FS Sydney] Primus canister stoves

Postby rcaffin » Fri 09 Aug, 2019 3:50 pm

I am selling a range of stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of Backpackinglight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times.

Prices shown in () are US list prices where I can find them; the second price is the sale price. Add P&P (depends on country and weight). For Australia it will be in the range AU$16-19; for the rest of the world it is higher of course. Small upright stoves may prove uneconomic to post, especially overseas.

Contact me via roger@backpackinglight.com for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified. If not specified in your Paypal account, PLEASE tell me what it is!

Primus Gravity MF
Dual-fuel stove, taking both Shellite and canisters. I am not sure about kerosene. Not light, but very stable and suitable for large pots. (Photo should have been truncated - sorry.)
($100) $50
PrimusGravityMF.jpg
PrimusGravityMF.jpg (12.54 KiB) Viewed 2632 times

Primus Micron Ti 2.5
Typical upright, medium sized head, folding pot supports
$25
(sorry, no photo)

Primus EtaExpress w HX pot
Stove, heat exchanger pot and clip-on windshield. Stove and pot work fine but they should not be used inside a tent as they do generate some carbon monoxide (less than a Reactor).
$40
EtaExpress.jpg

Primus EtaSolo w HX pot
Partial integrated windshield, Al pot with foam wrap cozy, fabric 'handle' on cozy, plastic lid
$45
EtaSolo2.jpg
rcaffin
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired